collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Girl




Allie has been strong from the beginning, but is getting strong enough that she can hold her head more. She loves to look around at thing going on. We propped her up in the crux of the couch the other day. She was all eyes- looking around at everything! :) Pretty cute! She's getting so big!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big she is getting. She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow how adorable she is!! She is growing fast and looks very healthy!!
Doing a wonderful job mom and dad =)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's sitting up like that. Growing so fast. So adorable!

karly said...

that baby is wicked cute, and i know a cute baby!!!!!

Our little family ... said...

how adorable:) it's funny how many clothes you put on her that I have already for Ava...just can't wait to wear them on her:)!!! What size is she in these days?? Is she outta NB sizes yet?? Gotta know what I have to look forward to:)

Ham Fam said...

she's still wearing newborn stuff and now some 0-3 month stuff too....it is still kinda big though.