:::::::::::: "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!" Psalm 150:6::::::::::::
collage banner
Friday, October 10, 2008
Allie and Daddy
Allie loves her Daddy!! He's the first one she smiled at, and she has greeted him when he comes home from work with one a lot lately. :) It's pretty cute. I love the way that he his hands on with her. He isn't afraid to get in and help take care of her. I think it is a great thing for her- and it helps me out too! :) I can tell that she's going to be daddy's little girl! He doesn't mind watching her while I run to the store, or go out with mom for a couple of hours. Some men would be intimidated by this, or refuse to do it at all. I'm thankful that R wants to be involved in Allie's life- even when she doesn't realize that he is. He's amazing! We are blessed to have him as such an awesome daddy and hubby! You are doing a great job daddy- keep it up! We love you daddy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you guys are an inspiration to even us veteran parents.
keep up the good work and being so supportive of each other.
your blessings are abounding!!!
Post a Comment