collage banner

collage banner

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mommy Goes Back To Work Today


Well, the time off was wonderful. Please keep praying that this new transition goes well. I'm confident that Allie is in EXCELLENT hands all week. I'm sad to leave her so long.
Gracie puppy will have an adjustment too. She's had me home all summer and fall! My babies! :)

Gotta keep a good attitude.... :) I keep telling myself- or whispering this little prayer rather... "More of You Lord, less of Me!" More of Your thoughts and Your strength and energy- and less of my self doubt, worry, and sadness/pity for myself. I am so blessed. Why wallow in my feelings- but rather LOOK to the ONE who has blessed my socks off! Attitude. I have to keep my attitude right- focusing on my Blesser and my blessings.
I worked in my classroom for a good two hours on Saturday- hoping to make this first week back smooth. Towards the beginning of my time there, I thought- I can't do this. My heart isn't here. I felt this peace- and gentle reminder- saying "More of ME, less of you". So- that was my prayer- SEVERAL times over the next few hours- and has been all weekend. I know that I'll be fine- I've got the Lord on my side! :) We can get through ANYTHING together!!!! :)
Oh yeah- another blessing???.....my AMAZING husband. He has been such a help through all this. He has been helping me so much! :) He deserves FATHER/HUSBAND of the Year award! :)
Today might get crazy and busy and I'm sure I'll be exhausted. But I am so blessed! :)
Thanks Mom (and dad and sis) and Grammie (and gramps and krunkle J) for watching our baby. We appreciate you so much! We know you are all excited. Allie is too. :)
Love you all!

3 comments:

momma k said...

danielle,
you are truly amazing.
k.

Anonymous said...

you say thank you now... you just wait...

Anonymous said...

i'm not worried... grammie will undo all the bad you do. :) hee hee! :)