Daddy did an AWESOME job making this video! I love all the detail and the perfect way the pictures match the words! Great job daddy!!!!! What an awesome keepsake! It still makes me cry! And I've watched it several times! :) I'm proud of you for doing such a good job!!! Even Allie was facinated by it! :)
5 comments:
Thats so awesome! I about cried. Its perfect with the song. You guys are doing an awesome job at documenting. She is so perfect!
Allie is so pretty,i am so happy for you both. God is soooo good. spoil her real good.
thanks for the comments!
Daddy did an AWESOME job making this video! I love all the detail and the perfect way the pictures match the words! Great job daddy!!!!! What an awesome keepsake! It still makes me cry! And I've watched it several times! :) I'm proud of you for doing such a good job!!!
Even Allie was facinated by it! :)
thanks for making me cry again!!
that was so great.
ryan, i have some pics, you interested in a second job....
you guys are doing so great.
keep it up!!!
we love seeing her grow!!
kc
wow...how absolutely sweet is that. Tearjerker for sure ;)
Post a Comment