collage banner

collage banner

Monday, October 27, 2008

We Survived! :)




Just a quick update and thank you for all of your prayers. We made it through day one. Everyone is sleepy and ready for bed. Mommy cried a couple times today (normal right?? :) ) I kept reminding myself that I'm working for a reason, and the Lord has me right where He wants me at this time in my life. We will be fine. :) Allie did great with Nana, Papa and auntie D. :)
Thanks for watching her!!!! We appreciate it so much! :) I love knowing that she's with family. They sent texts thoughout the day, so I could know what she was doing. :) How thoughtful.
I could feel everyone's prayers. It was hard to go back, but I've got a GREAT wireless plan- The Lord and I talked quite a bit today... and my "call" never got dropped. :)
Thanks again all who prayed! :) We Love you!!!!

No comments: