collage banner

collage banner

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Watching Daddy Mow




One evening this past week daddy had to mow- so I loaded Allie in the front carrier and we went outside to take him some water. She loved it outside- we walked all around the house several times and she had huge eyes. She was taking everything in. Sometimes she'd see daddy pass by and follow him. It was fun to watch her take in her surroundings. :) She eventually relaxed so much that she fell asleep. I actually caught half of a real smile in pictures! :) She's starting to smile and coo.... it is very awesome to see her doing these things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how neat it must be to see her grow and change! I know you probably won't like hearing this but Allie looks so grown up in that picture of her smiling :-)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly adorable. God Love her!!!! Take in every moment of her because she will be changing so much and growing sooo fast!!
=)

Anonymous said...

She does look so grown up in that picture! So adorable. Love the smile.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie even though she left her mark on me. ha ha she loves her mommy and daddy that is for sure.