***************************************
The guest of Honor! Princess Allie
************************************************
My awesome personal Photographer of the day! Thanks Kelly! You did an AWESOME job! :) Hope I wasn't too picky or annoying. I really appreciated all you did for me! :) Hope you didn't mind!
***************************************************
OH SO YUMMY Ice cream cake! :)
OH SO YUMMY FRUIT PIZZA!
Yummy food: Personal Veggie Pizzas, Chips and Pretzels,
Fruit Pizza, Ice Cream Cake and Punch with Ice Cream!
YUM-O! You girls know me well! :)
***********************************************************
Cute Decorations on the tables! :) So fun!
(Each table had different toys/baby items on it- and we got to keep them all in the end!)
A Diaper Bear! :) TOO CUTE!
*************************************************
*********************************************************
The Amazing Hostesses for the party! Thanks girlies! We felt so celebrated!!!
*******************************************************
Mommy being showered with Love!
*************************************************












4 comments:
D.
what a wonderful shower. i so wished i could have been there!!!
our (my mom and my) gifts are on their way...
we love you!!
kc
That was a fun shower. Little Miss Go Getter was loving it with 3 little babies to "tend" to. I hope allie didn't give you any grief later in the day because of all the attention she got at the shower. =)
K
Allie was tuckered out at the end of the day. Done with being held, passed around and all the outfit changes! ;) She slept good last night! :)
We had lots of fun!
Thanks Karly! Wish you and your mom could have come too. We missed you and Lois, Stacy and Shanna! We know you were there with us in spirit thought! :)
I loved taking the pictures :) I'm glad you approved of them..haha :)
Post a Comment