Here are just a few of the adorable outfits that Allie has. She has so many clothes!!! :) She's wearing the newborn size right now and they fit perfectly. Pretty soon we'll graduate to the 0-3 month stuff and I'm sure it will be quick lived and move right on and on and on. We're trying to enjoy each little outfit and stage- and savor it all!!! So precious!
It is fun to change her into new things. Daddy gets confused sometimes because he will see her and then go to another room, or do something and come back and she has something new on. :) Gotta keep things interesting! ;) She's adorable in everything! Of course this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her clothes.... :)
1 comment:
I love baby clothes!!! She does look adorable in everything. I especially love the pic of her holding her little piglet :-)
Post a Comment