We've been reading to Allie already! Being in the learning business, I know the importance of starting them out early.... and early is what we're doing! :) She really liked the colors of the books we were looking at when she was laying on the floor. It is amazing to watch her just look at the pictures. Really makes you wonder what they are thinking, and what they actually see and process. :) Hopefully this will help her in years to come! :) I know I should be reading to her every day- but some days just kind of slip away and we don't get that in. We will be working harder at that! :)
Enjoy the pictures! :)
Reading about Elmo
And Bubbles
And more Elmo... she liked his red color!
Family story time.... so precious!
And of course... International Business!



2 comments:
I bet Allie fell asleep once the international business book opened. What fun pictures are in that book? HAHA!!!!
You guys look great!!!
I can't believe you let ry read his homework to her. let her be a kid already! She will be crammed full of information soon enough :)
Post a Comment