Allie had her one month check up last week. The doctor said she looks great! Very healthy and doing wonderfully! She weighed 9 pounds 9 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long!
Her last visit (one week old) she was 7 pound 9 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long. She's growing and changing!!! She had to have a shot this time. Poor girlie! She didn't like it at all. I wasn't sure how I was going to do- thankfully daddy was along too! He's a huge help! I don't think I'm ready to do those types of things on my own yet! It is still a handful!
Her last visit (one week old) she was 7 pound 9 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long. She's growing and changing!!! She had to have a shot this time. Poor girlie! She didn't like it at all. I wasn't sure how I was going to do- thankfully daddy was along too! He's a huge help! I don't think I'm ready to do those types of things on my own yet! It is still a handful!
The nurse wanted me to hold her leg down while she gave the shot. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to handle it. I held her leg down and looked away- at Allie. Poor baby- screamed!!!!! It felt good to be able to talk to her and try to soothe her. Once I was able to pick her up and comfort her, she started to stop crying and felt better- another amazing feeling! :)
1 comment:
I still don't watch but it does get easier. We go Wednesday for Reid's 2 month and x-ray.
Post a Comment