collage banner

collage banner

Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Month Old!!








Allie was officially one month old on Friday! So hard to believe!!! I took some pictures in the evening... nothing extra special- she was pretty well done for the day by the time I remembered that I hadn't taken pictures for her 1 month birthday! I would have loved to change outfits and do different blankets and prop her up, but these were as good as they got. They turned out pretty good. I did them in color, but changed a couple to black and white and loved the way they turned out, so I turned them all to black and white too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww happy one month birthday big girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 mth birthday!! You're growing and changing so quickly. Just too adorable.

-Krunkles, Angie, and K

karly said...

love the pic of the top of her heady!!
hugs and kisses!
kc