Allie is so much fun! I think I say that at each stage of her life. :) She truly is! Her latest thing is to say, "When I grow up like a mommy...." The things she comes up with melt my heart and are so adorable...and sometimes funny. It makes me realize that she is watching SO closely everything I do. She tries to be just like me. :) Some of the things that I remember are.....
When I grow up like a mommy- I can make french toast all by myself.
When I grow up like a mommy- I can carry the laundry basket down the steps.
When I grow up like a mommy- I can take care of you when you were little. :) (Maybe a little confused on that one....:))
When I grow up like a mommy- I can paint all by myself.
When I grow up like a mommy- I can play stuff on the computer.
When I grow up like a mommy- I can make laundry soap.
She wants to do things that I do all the time. I never make supper or bake without her help anymore. :) She loves to help. It slows things down, and makes more of a mess, but I love that she wants to help me and do what I'm doing- so I let her. It is a good learning thing for her too. I love this little girl!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment