collage banner

collage banner

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cousin Play Date

This past week, Cousins K,L and M came to visit. Allie enjoyed the company of her sweet cousins. :) 
Kissin sweet M
 They got some coloring in.....
 Allie wanted to dress up so she could dance with her handsome princes. K stood up to dance with her and I asked him if he wanted her black top-hat to dress up in. He said no, and disappeared and returned with HIS hat. I don't think Allie was too impressed.... :)
But... she got over it and they all danced. ;) 



 Then they read some books. :) I think it is funny how they found this tiny spot and both were squeezed in there together. :)




Allie loves to play with her cousins! :)

1 comment:

Auntie A said...

Cute! That is funny about the hat, it does look like that. Thanks again for watching them :)