Allie knows the letter Cc too! We've stayed with the Bb/Cc for a couple extra weeks to make sure she has them down good. I don't want to move ahead just to move ahead...I decided there is no timeline... we can move as fast or slow as Allie needs. She was getting confused with the B and C sounds and seemed to be guessing between which was which when we first started. Now I think she is ready to move on.
For C, we made a Caterpillar out of the cutout letter C's. :) I helped her cut out tissue paper and she used the glue stick to glue around the letter- then put on the tissue paper and then we put another C on the back. The tissue paper was the actual inside body of the caterpillar...the letter C's all strung together to make the shape and outline of him. :)
More CUTTING practice with her "safety scissors!" She loves this!!!!!
Her finished caterpillar on the living room windows. :)
Coloring her C story book.
More cutting- with purpose this time... :)She made a clown out of a paperplate... :) She cut out the hair, hat and bowtie after she colored them all (pink:))
We added google eyes and a pom pom nose... :)
We've also done the starfall video of C and watched more of Chicka Chicka Bo.om Boo.m . We will add her Cc's to her tree. :)
We talked about how Cooking starts with C. :) She loves to help me cook supper... She always drags her chair over and wants to help stir or add ingredients. :)
She found some more C's on her magnetic letter tray. I pulled the A, B and C's from the easel along with a few extras and added them to a dollar tree cookie sheet. She practiced finding the C's, then the A's and then the B's. We talked about the sounds they make as she found them. :) Just reviewing.
Adding the C to her Chicka Chicka tree. :)
Here is her mixed up letter tray with her letters to find. :)
And her C folder. :)
I think that's about it for the letter C. :) Moving on to Dd! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment