We have been practicing the alphabet around here, and while Allie knows her letter song, she has also been learning her letter sounds and identifying them. I made her a game to make it fun, and to practice. :) I found the blackline master on this website. I think it was a handwriting practice page- and I turned it into a puzzle. I colored it and copied it and then cut it all out. I left the train intact for one part, and cut apart the letters and numbers (number one isn't in these pictures) for the matching part. I laminate all of it for durability.
I stretch the whole train out in-front of her, and then give her five or six cars at a time to match. We start at the beginning and she finds the right letter and puts it on top of the car. Then we go back through and she tells me what letter comes next... (we sing the song to help and stop at the letter we are looking for). :) She does really well with it. It is a great matching and identifying game. :) All free! :)
Yay!!! I got the match! :)
Ta-da!!!! :) All done! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment