collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letter Bb

We worked on the letter Bb toward the beginning/middle of August.  She was able to recognize the Capital and Lower case from the jumble of letters on the easel, and has found them in books and other print as well.  We also watched the B video on Starfall a lot.  She seemed to pick it up pretty quickly so we didn't spend tons of time on it.   She can tell you the sound that it makes as well.  We made her B folder and colored her B story book.  Then we made coffee filter Butterflies. :) She did two and I did one to show her as we were making them.  I didn't take pictures in process but it was fun. We colored a coffee filter with markers. Then sprayed it with a waterbottle.  Then let them dry. Then used a clothes pin and google eyes and pipe cleaners. :) I love how pretty they look hanging in our dining room window! :)    








No comments: