Today is the famous 3-3-3 day! Allie's Third month, third week, third day. Daddy's family always takes pictures on this special day. It has been a tradition for a LONG LONG time. All of daddies aunts and uncles, grammie, and of course daddy and all of his cousins and brothers and now all the new babies too. There is a special little dress that the girls wear, and one that the boys wear as well. VERY FUN!!! :) Grammie, Gramps, Daddy and I took these pictures. Krunkle J helped too. Thanks everyone for your help! :) It was lots of fun!!
Here are a couple of Allie's pics from today. The first few are in "THE" dress. The others were just for fun. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. 


5 comments:
How adorable! I am so sorry I missed them!
Very cute. I wonder when the dress is going to wear out. It's a pretty neat tradition.
K
she is so precious :) It's so much fun having a baby girl! :) I love her christmas dress...ADORABLE!
So sweet.... Great Grandma Elsie would be so proud of those pictures and all of her GREATS!!!ML
So sweet.... Great Grandma Elsie would be so proud of those pictures and all of her GREATS!!!ML
Post a Comment