collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Allie's First Christmas Tree






On Saturday evening, we put up our Christmas tree. It was so much fun. Allie and Gracie were in the basement watching us. We had Christmas music playing and daddy and I were putting the tree together. We opted to put up our First Christmas tree (with out the pre-strung lights). I think I like it better because it is fuller. We also decided to put colored lights on the tree this year for Allie. Growing up, we always had colored lights, and loved them! I thought that Allie would love to look at the colors too! I have a pencil tree upstairs that has white lights on it. She loves to look at both of them, so I'm sure she wouldn't have cared either way... but we still decided to do colored for her. :) I think it turned out beautiful. I love the pictures of her looking at the tree with her toeies in her hands. :) She's so precious! :) I'm ready to wrap presents now too! :) This is so much fun!!! :) I'm almost done with my shopping... just a couple more things to get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pic of Allie by the tree is so adorable!!