Here is the first round of many more posts to come. :) We celebrated with mom's (Nana) side on Sunday. The day was interesting to say the least. My grandfather ended up taking two rides in the Squad and spending Christmas in the hospital. Long story spared- he's home and doing much better now! Poor guy.... what a way to spend Christmas. One we won't forget quite easily- but just incase we do... I had to journal about it so we can look back and reminice someday. :)
Here are some pictures of the day.
Of course cute Christmas clothes! :)
I loved these b and w pictures. 

Best buds; Allie and Gracie- Gracie loves Allie and Allie just smiles like crazy and tries to pet Gracie. She was a little distracted by something else in this picture. We were getting ready to head out the door. 


Christmas with Nana's side;



Wearing mommy's new scarf! :)
1 comment:
How fun!! I sure remembers Zoe's first christmas like it was yesterday. We actually got some videos out of her over christmas. She has grown up sooo fast. Enjoy your time with Allie!!
Post a Comment