collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was so much fun! We slept in until 9:30! Yeah- even baby Allie! Doubt that will happen again until she is a teen ager.... but we enjoyed it! Then we got ready and went to Nana and Papa's. Aunt D, Uncle J, and Great Grandma were there too! We finished watching the Christmas Day parade and then opened gifts and then ate a yummy dinner together and we visited. It was fun times! Allie had a blast opening her presents! She was getting sleepy by the end but she still had fun.

Cutie Pie in her little Santa Baby Hat.


At Nana and Papa's










She thought it was funny that Papa put her hat on. She didn't quite know what to do and I'm pretty sure she would have giggle if she knew how to, but she thought that it was funny. She knew it didn't belong up there. It was cute to see her reacting to Papa with the hat on his head! :)
Then we ran over to Grammie and Gramps house for a little bit. We ended up playing Ticket To Ride. I have to be honest- I had thought the game looked long and not much fun when I watched everyone playing it around Thanksgiving, but I decided to play with Grammie and Daddy and I enjoyed it. I couldn't wait to play it again. Recommend it if you are looking for a fun strategy game!




Then we came home and opened our gifts to eachother. It was fun! Allie was so cute. She liked to try to unwrap the presents, but didn't really get the concept that well. She didn't understand (obviously since she's only four months old) what she was supposed to do- but every once in a while she'd get a hand full of paper and most times when she did, it would go directly to her mouth. She has enjoyed playing with her toys this week!!! :)


Gracie knows how to unwrap presents!!! She is good at it and loves to do it! :) Silly puppy!


I want to try to do this every year- take a picture with daddy and Allie and then Mommy and Allie. :)


Gracie puppy enjoying her present! :)


No comments: