
The green background picture is her one week old picture, and the other one is the first day we met her- her one day old picture. She's growing so much!!!
Stay tuned for more updates. I need to rewind a little to show you more of this past week, but I had to put this up now because it is her two week birthday! :)
4 comments:
wow Allie you are growing so quickly. You are getting more and more beautiful by the day!
I can't believe how quickly your growing either! You are just too adorable. We need to come see you again too! Your're the luckiest little girl in the world, you have the greatest mommy and daddy!
It is hard to believe she is 2 weeks old already. she is so adorable and i even got to see her when she had her eyes open.
Wow look at those eyes!!! She is adorable. I agree with everyone....Allie is a very lucky little girl!! She couldnt get better parents then Danielle and Ryan!!!
Post a Comment