collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mommy's Silly Camera

You've all seen the professional pics with the black background. Sometimes they are on cards and stuff like that. I have thought they were cute for forever, and wanted to try to duplicate what they did. Mine aren't as professional looking as the professional ones (imagine that!-maybe cause I'm not a professional) but they will do. Here are a couple of my favorites! Enjoy!



I love this one of daddy's hands holding her head. Her head looks so tiny in his hands!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are AWESOME! totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those pictures! Too precious

Anonymous said...

OMG I love these pictures. You did a really nice job Danielle.
You guys are doing a wonderful job. Allie is sooo lucky!!! She will have so many pictures and blogs to read when she gets older. How neat!!!

Our little family ... said...

oh my goodness you took baby feet pics!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BABY FEET!! :) I can't wait for Ava to get here so I can kiss her cute little toesies:) Those cute little toesies that have been digging their way up under my left rib cage lately....hehe!