collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Black and White Favorites

I love playing with my settings on my camera. I have already taken over 1300 pictures of this little tiny babe! :) Yeah- some might say- CRAZY WOMAN- but hey- she's well documented. Plus, since it is all digital, I can choose my favorites, and I have lots of choice! :)

Here are some of my favorite black and whites clear from day one. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie is so beautiful. Keep on taking lots of pictures. She is growing so fast.

Stacy said...

Too cute! That raggedy Anne Doll will be a good measuring "rod" to see how Allie is growing :-)

karly said...

love it, love it, love it.
all of it, i love it!!!!!!
she is so sweet and precious.
you are doing all the right things: spoiling her rotten, lovin on her like crazy and taking pictures!!!!

thanks for your help with my blog, i would not have figured it out without your help.
it was driving me crazy!!!

kc.