I was hoping to use the time off work for when ******** arrives to get the paper done, but she insists on holding out until her due date (hopefully not too much longer!) and the paper's due date is the 18th (and that one can't be late!) so I buckled down over the past week or so and got it done. I pulled out most of my old tricks from my undergrad papers on this one: spelling out acronyms (US became United States), using bigger words or phrases with more words when a simple word would've been OK, and looking for sentences where I was almost to the end of a line so I could add in a couple more words to the paragraph so the sentence would drop down to add an extra line to my paper.
I completely understand if you don't care about this post, I'm just happy my paper is done!!
PS - You were all WRONG about ********'s birthday so guess again!
No comments:
Post a Comment