collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grammie and Gramps visits too!







We can't leave out the visits from Grammie and Gramps! Their visits are fun too! You finally opened your eyes while they were here!!! I think they really enjoyed that! You are only almost two weeks old. They haven't seen your little eyes that much- if at all. You can tell they are loving having a granddaughter to love on as well as a grandson! Pretty special stuff!!! :)


It is also fun when aunts and uncles come to visit! We love visitors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I can't believe she is 2 weeks old already. Wow. Time has flown by! Joe and I are so excited to be aunt and uncle.

Anonymous said...

Allie, I think you are so pretty. I'm going to have to protect you from all the boys!

-Keldan

Stacy said...

I am so excited to have nephew AND niece! I miss that little girl, maybe I will have to stop over tomorrow after work. :-)