collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl






Aren't these pictures so adorable? Ryan is such a good daddy! He's stepped into the role so naturally it is amazing to me. I always knew he'd be an amazing daddy, but to see it in action and to see them together just brings me to tears. I love how she responds to him. She knows his voice and she looks his way when he talks to her. She seems to favor him a little too. :) I love their bond already. It is so precious. There is definatley something about daddies and their little girls. I love it! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who wants to be so involved in everything. He has helped with every little thing....even changing his first diapers today! He is such a good guy, and an awesome husband, and now I'm seeing a whole new side of him- which of course I love too! :) God is so amazing! It is so encouraging to see His blessings and see how He's bringing this whole plan together. It blows my mind. I'm in awe of everything- it has brought me to many tears- many times today.... :) We are so blessed!!! Thank you Jesus for everything! To YOU be all the credit and glory!

No comments: