collage banner

collage banner

Friday, July 8, 2011

Some Favorite Pictures

I was looking through the vacation file again... tons and tons of pictures... I started pulling my favorites to share.... there are tons! :) I'd say that picture taking is definitely a favorite pass time of mine! I love it. I love to look at them and re-look and try to find the perfect shots. :) I have recently started trying to edit them to make them clearer and more colorful. I'm getting better but still have some learning to do. :) None of these are edited... just some favorites. :) 

One night after dinner we went to the boardwalk and walked around a little....

 Hard to see the writing in the sand clearly but we did her name and the year. :) 
 Sandy baby toes! :) (Although she isn't much of a baby anymore...)

 These two are best buds! :) 




 Caught her snoozing! :) 


 The best we could get... :)
 One of the fam....
 Sun shade! :) 

 Our putt-putt date! :) 


 Love this! :) 
 Family shots! :) <3



1 comment:

Stacy said...

The pic of her and the daisies is just adorable!