Here is the last of the vacation pictures! :) I think.... ;) Daddy wanted to run a 5k while we were down at the beach. He searched and since it was July 4th weekend (when we left) he was in luck. Surprisingly, this was only the second annual for this particular race. There were five hundred racers and there was a 5k and an 8k at the same time. The race was at seven in the morning before the really hot/humid part of the day- although there was still plenty of both!
Daddy was amazing (as usual!) He beat his best time and now has a new personal best! :) Pretty cool!!!Right before the start....everyone is setting their watches... ha! :)
The start.....
Daddy was a little farther back. He said it was a little frustrating because you couldn't go until the others went... and you had to go at their pace until everyone spread out a little more.
Grammie, Allie and I were there to cheer him on! :) Go daddy go! :)
Here he comes! :)
Allie cheered for him as he passed by us.... "Go! Daddy Go!!!! :)
Allie and Grammie and I were at the finish line waiting for him! :)
Almost there daddy! You can do it!
Yay daddy! :)
Whew! Hot stuff!!!!
They ran around this lake... the setting was so beautiful!

1 comment:
Awesome job Ryan!!! Isn't it great hearing your child cheer you on?? I love it!! I also love your new picture and new opening!
Post a Comment