collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bert & Ernie's Myrtle Beach Adventure (Part 1)

After a fun trip to Hilton Head last year, Bert & Ernie decided to try out a different South Carolina beach this year, so they headed to Myrtle Beach.
Ernie, are you sure Wendy's serves breakfast?
Oops, I guess not, maybe we should've met at McDonald's instead
At least we get to watch movies this year!
Oh boy, a picnic Bert!

I hope these nice people don't mind if we ask for some food!

Ernie, is it really necessary for us to always be so close together for pictures?



Gas prices these days are out of control. smh.
Oh, chill out Bert, we are almost to our hotel in Greensboro.
Hey Bert, this is boring, lets ride up top!

Ernie....why do I listen to you?
Our room at last!
I'm exhausted!




Smokey Bones!
I guess I owe you a dollar Bert, you did fit in the table tent!
Good stuff!
$3 for a bottle of water? That's just wrong Ernie!

I can't wait Bert, tomorrow we get to Myrtle!

No comments: