collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Baby!





meeting new cousin A


First time for double piggy tails.... :)

celebrating cousin K's one year birthday!


T-shirt says, "I was worth the wait!"
Doesn't she look like such a big girl in this picture??? Way bigger than she is... I think!

Baby Blues!

Baby girl is feeling MUCH MUCH better! We are busy keeping up with this active little girl! :)
Here are some pictures and a little update to keep those of you who are faithful checkers interested.

We are loving this little peanut so much! She amazes us everyday with what she can do! I'll save all the nitty gritty details for a couple more days for her 10 month update. I am officially done with school for the summer now, and am looking forward to just being a mommy!!! :)
Stay tuned! I won't update as often as I did in the fall when I was home (ah..hem... every day) (SHe's way too active for that to happen now) but I'll try to more than once every couple weeks. :) We'll see how it goes! :)

Enjoy these pics! :)

No comments: