



Dear Daddy,
Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you! Thank you for being a wonderful daddy! We've done lots of fun stuff in the past ten months! I am very blessed to have you for my daddy! I love it when you lay on the floor and I can crawl and climb all over you! I love it when you tickle me and when you read to me. I love it when you hold me and make me feel safe. I love it when you play with me and when you help me learn new things! I love you tons and tons! Thank you for being a great da-da!!!!
Love,
Allie
To my hubby on his first Father's Day,
To my hubby on his first Father's Day,
I love watching you be a daddy! I always knew you would be a great one! You are so patient and gentle. You are the glue that holds this family together! I wouldn't want to travel this parenting journey with anyone else! We are a great team and I love raising our daughter with you right there beside me. I love how you are always supportive and helpful and how you always pitch in and do whatever needs done- with out me asking. It amazes me how God has worked in the last year! It blows my mind! Allie has a daddy now and God knew that she needed you to be that figure in her life! I love it how you are a strong Christian example for her to follow and how you are so involved in her life! Thank you for being an awesome daddy for Allie! She couldn't have gotten a better one if she picked herself! : ) You are doing an amazing job! I hope you have a wonderful first (much awaited) fathers day! :)
Love you tons-
Love you tons-
D
No comments:
Post a Comment