collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fancy Horsey Parade!


One of the days last week Allie and I went to get a couple groceries. When we pulled into the parking lot we were greeted by a store employee. Right away I could tell something was going on. There were cones set up and other employees further up the way. I rolled my window down and the man asked if I was here for the show or for shopping. Dumbly, I asked, "What show?"
He said that the Budwe!ser Clydesdales were coming through town today. I said, "Oh- just shopping." Upon further investigation, the horses were leaving one part of town and parading down the road to the grocery store. I got what I needed and called Cousin K and told his mommy what was going on. We planned to meet to watch the horses go down the road. :) We waited a long time, but the horses were so pretty. First the huge semi's went through with a police escort. Then the police escort came back through and got the horses and brought them through. It was quite a sight! :)












No comments: