collage banner

collage banner

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Pictures

Close up cutie! :)

Allie and Gracie playing Peek-A-Boo!

Going for a ride....

She loves to walk with us- holding our hand. Precious!

Auntie D helping her swim.

Cute little two piece Nana found! :)

Playing horsey with Nana!

Swimming for the first time in her pool at Nana and Papa's!

Kasie looking on! :)

SHE LOVES!!!! Her bath and pool time! She's a little fish! :)

Papa and Allie- Allie's ready to swim! :)

Cute summer picture! :)

Three cousins together! First picture! :)

Visiting Great Grandpa K. Multi-generation picture! Grammie and her boys with their kiddos and her dad! :) Awesome picture!!!! Grandpa LOVED watching these kiddos! :)

I LOVE summer dresses on this little girl! :)


We've been busy this summer so far! The ten month picture file on our computer has almost five hundred pictures/movies in. Mind you some of those are duplicates and edited pictures so it is a little less, and some are probably ones that could
be deleted, but still. Summer feels like it is FLYING by so fast! What happened to JUNE?
We are busy chasing little girl around! She has taken her first steps and then some lately! She is also getting more teeth.... we are up to four on top and two on bottom and we think she must be working on more. (We've been fussy lately!) I am loving having the summer to spend with her and already know that going back to school is going to be VERY hard! (On both of us- she's making strange big time too!)


1 comment:

Our little family ... said...

I love looking at pictures of your little baby doll baby (won't be long and I'll have to start saying TODDLER!!:) I was thinking the other day about how big Ava is getting and that she'll be 1 yr old in just three short months--and then I look at Allie and she is basically ONE short month from being a year old already!! What happened to our little cuddle-bun babies? :) Allie is so blessed to have you two as her parents--you can see the loving twinkle in her little eyes!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!! Ours is flying by too--as they always seem to do!!

P.S. I love the generation picture with grandpa! And the one with keldan, allie, and alex!! Cute lil stinkers!