:::::::::::: "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!" Psalm 150:6::::::::::::
awww I never get tired of watching that cutie!
So did they not have a seat in pink. :)) We love you guys. She is a doll. Can't wait until our babies can get together.
Wait a minute I scrolled down and saw the pink seat. Where did you get it? I am thinking about getting one for Reid.
too cute! i can't believe how big she's getting...holding that lil bobble head up so well!! :) so precious :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww I never get tired of watching that cutie!
So did they not have a seat in pink. :)) We love you guys. She is a doll. Can't wait until our babies can get together.
Wait a minute I scrolled down and saw the pink seat. Where did you get it? I am thinking about getting one for Reid.
too cute! i can't believe how big she's getting...holding that lil bobble head up so well!! :) so precious :)
Post a Comment