collage banner

collage banner

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Celebrating Thanksgiving part 1





Here is the pictures of our First Two Thanksgiving celebrations. We still have one more get together. I'll post the other pictures later. We have had a blast taking little munchkin along with us. One of the things that always used to be so hard for me especially (daddy too I know) was to come upon the holidays and still not have a little one. For some reason, those times seemed especially difficult. I think when we first started trying to get pregnant, I would tell myself, this time next year we should have a little one. Then the next year came and I would tell myself the same thing. Year after year after year (after year after year...) came and went and it was harder and harder. Don't get me wrong, we were still very blessed and LOVED spending the holidays with our families, but something was also missing. It feels so amazing to finally have our little bundle with us and to be able to share her with our families and to see how she interacts with them. The feeling is indescribable! I love our life right now. It feels complete and wonderful, and we are praising The Lord for his blessings! We both said last night.... she is the cutest baby we've EVER seen! :) We love her to pieces! :)

1 comment:

mary lou said...

Hi Guys & Dolls !!
we are finally home and a little warmer.. it was so good to see you 3 and to meet Allie. The pics are just great esp. the one with just Allie and G'PA... how precious is that. D-- whaat was that website you told me about to use for your scrapbook of pics? Take care, stay warm and have a good week.. keep up the good work Ry, not much longer!... Mary Lou