:::::::::::: "Let everything that has breath praise the
LORD!" Psalm 150:6::::::::::::
collage banner
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
New Pictures!
Stay tuned tomorrow for another couple updates! It's a special day!!! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She will soon be crawling and then walking! I can not believe how grown up she is getting. Very alert that is for sure! Just think you guys are forming her life. Is that not a great gift from god or what? its an amazing feeling that is for sure. =) I enjoy checking your page. You both are wonderful parents.
1 comment:
She will soon be crawling and then walking! I can not believe how grown up she is getting. Very alert that is for sure! Just think you guys are forming her life. Is that not a great gift from god or what? its an amazing feeling that is for sure. =) I enjoy checking your page. You both are wonderful parents.
Post a Comment