collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Three Months Baby Allisynn!!!!








It is so hard to believe that Allisynn is THREE months old already! :) In a lot of ways it feels like she's been part of our family for so long- but in other ways, it is hard to believe that she's been here three months already! We are LOVING this new adventure and are so blessed to be her parents. It still seems weird to us that we are parents! So many little blessings to be thankful for! She is a happy baby and so curious! It is neat to see what all she does and how she wants to explore her world more and more. It will be fun watching her grow more and change. It is already amazing how much she has grown and changed! We love you little Allie Baby! :)





Flash back Pictures:



Two months old
One Month Old
One Day Old














4 comments:

momma k said...

shut up!!! that baby is so darn cute!!
i am so annoyed that we won't be making the trip up for thanksgiving, i so want to meet baby allie!!!
i'm sure great aunt mary lou will give her some sugar from the south, though.
i love all the bows and pink frillies!!! (gee, i wonder why!!)
hope you are all doing great. i have to hand it to you, you are handling all this so gracefully, to go back to work and everything, you are a VIRTUOUS woman!!! i could learn some serious lessons from you!!
hope to see you soon!

Our little family ... said...

aww I can't believe she's 3 months already!! She gets cuter everyday:) You guys are doing great! It will be fun seeing you guys at thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

thanks girlies!!! :)
Karly, wish you could come up for Thanksgiving too. It would be great to see you again! And thank you for the very sweet comments. I am doing my best. There are days when I would SO much rather stay home with Allie and not go back ever ever again. BUT... I know that I have to, so I'm trying to make the best of it. It helps so much knowing she's being WELL taken care of and getting LOTS of loving and attention during the day!
Liz- Thanks too for the nice compliments! Don't take your eyes off your babe- they grow SO SO quick. It is amazing that three months have flown by already! We savored it all and it still is amazing to think that she's been in our lives THREE whole months already! :) Lil Ava is so adorable! I can tell she's changing a lot already too! I can't wait to see her (and you guys too) at thanksgiving!!!
Love you girls!

Anonymous said...

Allie, look at you sitting so big! Can't believe how you are growing so quickly.