collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An Easter Hunt at the Library

Last year we did an egg hunt for Easter at the Park.  It was cold and PACKED with kids. This year we decided to try a different option. We went to the local library for their egg hunt. :) I love this library! :)  There were still lots of kids, but it was so organized and everyone got a fair turn.  Allie had fun so that was what was most important too! :) 

Waiting for the event to start.... :) 

 An egg hunt through the stacks of books?? Fun times! :)


 Her "loot!" :)
 Decorating an egg...




 Craft time! :)


 GLITTER! :) YAY! :)

Ta-da! :) Her finished craft! 

She had a blast. :) We stayed warm... got to do more than we did at the park last year and she got to enjoy getting out of the house. :) Brady and I were along too- but I had the camera- and Brady was wrapped in the M0by wrap on me :)

No comments: