collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Booster Seat!

Allie girl graduated to her big girl booster seat a couple weeks ago! She was SOOO excited.  ;) I wasn't sure I was ready for her to switch- I loved the safety of the five point harness, but when I really looked at how big she looked in her old seat, I knew it was time to switch. Our state law is 4 and 40 pounds, and she fits those requirements now so we went in search of the best one. I researched and found the safest one and it was a sweet bonus to find that it was on sale! :) 
She thinks she is something in her new seat! :) I love her sweet smile every time we strap her in. We also had a good talk about how she is never to unfasten it while the car is running... so far so good in that area! :)

Daddy putting her seat together....

Testing it out....

Re-adjustments... :)

Last sit in the old one- just for good measure before we took it out. :)

See? :) She looked TOO big in it! :)



MMMMUch better! :) Big girl! :)

CLICK HERE to see when she was first in her  other seat. ;) She looked so little... 

No comments: