It is almost time for a new carseat for Allie girl. She is so tall that her little feet are almost sticking out the end of her infant carrier seat. It is kind of bittersweet to be switching to the next seat, but at the same time, we are thankful she is healthy and growing. We did lots of research and scouting out to find the "perfect" seat. We'll see how perfect it is after we use it! :) The ratings were really good, the price was good, and the comfort seems good, and the "liveability" (how long she can stay in it) were good. It holds her till she's 50 pounds! We tested the seat out in the living room this weekend. She seems to like it. :) Hopefully she does when it is in the van! There are pros and cons that I can already think of.... it won't be as heavy to lug her around, but it will be harder to move her when she is sleeping.
3 comments:
she looks pretty happy in that seat.
Did you hear that the new law in Ohio is now kids have to be in a car seat/booster seat until they are 8 AND 80 pounds? That means some of my third graders have to go back in a seat.
K
I know what you mean about it being bittersweet. We just switched Jude last week and the first time we went anywhere, I made the mistake of getting his jacket and hat on before I put my own shoes and coat on. Then I had to juggle him in my arms with my bags and everything else while I tried to tie my shoes and zip my coat. :) Lesson learned.
She is growing up so much! What a cutie. :)
Post a Comment