collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Phone Dump

My phone memory was full so I needed to sort through pictures. I found some treasures on and needed to share. :) Some are from a couple of months ago.... :) 

I love this one- even though it is dark... she looks so little. 

Her  "night time toys" :) She usually sleeps with them all, and comes down in the morning with her arms full like this... :)
 This was too cute... this is exactly how I sleep too- with my feet this way. (Isn't that kind of funny?) My toes are always at my heel like this...
 Tracing around daddy's body with side walk chalk... :) She loves to have us do that to her too. :)
 Bike riding with a friend. :)
 Best Buds :)
 We were on a bike ride and she sat down by this tree and said, "Mommy, take my picture!" :)
I Love our evening walks! :)
She found a hat at Grammie's house when we were setting up for the garage sale... :) Little Farmer Allie :) 
 Swinging at the Park :) Her favorite thing to do! Does anyone have a swingset they want to sell for our house???
 Picnic Lunch with her three cousins and Grammie, momma and Auntie S
 Another bike ride where she posed and wanted her picture taken. :) Silly girl! :)
 And another picture with her bud Gracie


1 comment:

Auntie S said...

Asking to have her pic taken, definitely your daughter Danielle, you have trained her well ;-) So cute!