Here are some pictures of the service at Arlington. I found a new editing site that I was playing with and was thrilled with how these turned out.
My grandma was buried here first- because she was his wife... same place. They bury them one deeper than the other.
These are all my pictures- and all my edits.
It was hard to say goodbye to Grandpa. He was a good man. I have many wonderful memories of spending time at the house on the hill. Swinging on the front porch, family get togethers, drawing on paper that he had always on hand, popcorn, iced tea, homemade pies, teasing grandpa about "behaving", his "Good grief's" and "I love you too's". I didn't know the military side of him- but I was honored to be able to witness this beautiful service that was a sweet tribute to his service in WW2, Vietnam and Korean Wars. His 22 years in the service was a sacrifice. And this service was one that he more than deserved.











1 comment:
Such awesome pictures you guys took!! Sounds like he was a good man, you'll get to see him again :)
Just curious what photo editing you were using.;)
Post a Comment