collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Hearts



Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought it would be neat to write down what we are thankful for. Hopefully I remember to ask Allie each year what she is thankful for.... I added my list at the end. :)

Allie's List of things she is thankful for:

  Her Gracie Puppy
  Rainbows
  Tree to climb
  My Daddy
  My friends Ellie and Brooke
  My friend Liam
  Keldan
  Lucas
  Alex
  Kalea
  Michael
  Mikaela
  Allie  (silly girl!)
  My baby dolls
  My toys
  Momma
 The store
  Christmas
  Joe
  Angie
  Gramps
  Grammie
  Nana
  Papa
  Pappy
  John
  Auntie Day
  Aunt Stacy
  Aunt (Sorry that's what she said) Jason :)

This is what she told me- and  it was with very little prompting. :) I just kept asking what else or who else, and kept typing while she told me. :) I love it that she has lots to be thankful for!

Momma's list-

 Family- both under my roof and extended families
 Friends- even if we dont' see each other much anymore
 A Savior who is personal and loves me no matter what
 My year off to be home with Allie.
 Daddy's job
 Vacation time that daddy has to spend with us
  Days away from the house- visiting Nana and Papa and Auntie D
  A Christian Upbringing and strong faith background
  Food on the table in in the cupboards.  Money to buy the food we need each week.
  Our house
  Sunshine
  Gracie puppy
  Sleep :)
  The excitement of anticipating (not so patiently anymore) a new baby soon (or later).
  Dessert  :) <3
  A good book
  A clean house
  A hug from Allie
  Movie night with daddy
  Shopping with Nana
  Word feud with Papa
   Watching Auntie D play with Allie
   Holding new babies Mikaela and Michael
   Watching Allie play with her cousins
   Visitors to our house- planned or unplanned
   Grammie's patience with a house full of little ones
   Gramps teasing Allie
   Clean sheets
............. I could go on and on and on and on.... :)  this is just a little sample. :)

I know daddy has a list as well....
right now- I'm sure he will be thankful when his 5K Turkey Trot is over. :)
Enjoy your day everyone! :)


1 comment:

Aunti S said...

I suppose if Alex can call him Aunt Ryo, J can be Aunt Jason :-P

And Alex thanks Jesus for Allie almost every night =)