My pictures are all out of order and I'm having trouble getting them the way I want them... I must have a setting off, because that hasn't happened in a while. Please pardon the randomness of the pictures- It frustrates me. Anyway......
We were outside playing in the leaves on Saturday! What a blast! :) Allie and Gracie LOVED the piles of leaves. We had been talking about how much fun you could have when the leaves fall from the trees with them, but this was the first time she remembers doing it. :)
She wanted to climb a tree. :) So daddy helped her. :) She thought she was big stuff. :)




Beautiful trees and sky... God is amazing!

Laying in the leaves looking up!

Allie, Daddy and I had to check out the amazingly blue sky. :) Thought this was pretty cute...

Burying daddy in the leaves... :)

Gracie's finding him. :)


Playing together.... :)

She had a blast! Allie would bury her frisbee and Gracie'd find it... :)

Cutie pie! She would dive and jump into the leaf pile like it was water! :) At one point, we saw her making a "leaf angel". I think she's ready for snow!!! :) She's asked if it is coming soon already! Hopefully we have a little longer before that yet! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment