collage banner

collage banner

Friday, October 25, 2013

Life Bits... :)

 Here are some random life bits that are ones I want to remember... :)
Allie LOVES to go to Buehlers... she begs for these car carts... :) If I mention going to wally world she gets bummed out. We rarely go to buehlers, but it is a fun treat when we do. :) 

Showing off his two bottom teeth....

trying to eat a puff by himself....


Helping dip out applesauce at Papa and Nana's church spaghetti supper... 

Upset the basket..... :) 

Cartoons! :) 

Story hour... :) 


This contraption was what Allie invented to keep Brady from getting Gracie's water dish and going out the door to the hall (there are steps close).  :) 

Playing in his sea of toys... :) 

Someone was playing in the Apple Bars... Silly girl....

Haircut #4 BEFORE

And AFTER... :) I"m thankful for all the years of cutting Daddy's hair for practice... ;) 

A bit blurry, but still precious... SUPER BABIES! :) 


ALL NINE...All dressed up! :) 


No comments: