Allie girl and I went to the festival's kiddie parade on Friday. I didn't have plans to meet up with anyone- just Allie and I. I took our blanket and went to Ryan's cousin's house and spread it out and all of a sudden I hear, "You can 't put that blanket there..." and my brother and sister in law were sitting up the hill just a little ways. :) We joined them and ended up meeting up with a good teacher friend and her girls too. :) I love how God surprises us with little blessings. :) I would have been content to just spend the time with Allie girl, but we were blessed to be able to join some friends and family and have fun that way too! :) The kids had a blast playing together before the parade started. :)
Then, we watched the parade together and caught candy. ;) They loved the catching candy part! :)
What a fun afternoon! :) And such a beautiful day to spend outside playing and enjoying a fall day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment