collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Butterfly Exhibit!!!

We went to the Butterfly Exhibit again this year! It was SOOOOO much fun! I love being able to take Allie to fun FREE things like this! :) She had so much fun last year and talked about it forever. She was really excited this morning when I told her we were going to go again! :) This time we invited her cousins to come along too! I think they had a blast as well!!! :) 






The butterflies were to be "held" on qtips this year instead of fingers... but this little guy
wanted to crawl off. :) I think Allie liked it. :) 










Making their butterfly craft! :) So much fun! :) 

The Caterpillar "tunnel"! :) They loved playing on this! 




We enjoyed a picnic lunch in the shade afterwards! Thanks Auntie A and S for coming along! :) 

2 comments:

Angie said...

So fun! Thanks for inviting us :)

Auntie S said...

the kids LOVED it! Thank you so much for asking us to come too!