collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This and That.... :)

Jammie girls reading a bedtime story with Gramps. :)  

Snoozin' :) 

Watching a show with Gracie puppins all curled up next to her. :)
Gracie jumped up on the couch and laid right down beside her. Best buds :)  
Sweet picture Allie drew (her first).  I showed her how to make her family (on another paper) and she wanted to try.
Daddy, Gracie, Allie, Momma and her new brother or sister (who she keeps praying to come "very very very soon!" :))

Looking at pictures with Papa. :) 


Playing ball with Papa... waiting for it to come to her. :) 
 These pictures looked hilarious. I was taking pictures of Micky and Mica-moo :) but Allie's expressions in the background crack me up. :) She was watching a commercial on the TV i think. :) Oh and the babes are adorable too of course! :)





Sweets for the sweet! :)  Thanks cousin K and L for the valentines! :)  
So silly! :) 

1 comment:

Auntie A said...

I love her family, she did such a good job!