We got hair cuts today! :) Allie girl's hair was getting really long. I love it long, but it was starting to get in her food and almost too long when it was wet. :) We just got a couple inches taken off, and some of her bangs trimmed...some of them (a lot of them) we are letting grow. :) Before pictures first and then after. :) And one mom took of mine. ;) I let the lady do whatever she wanted... (she gave me a couple options- one safe and one bold. I chose bold. :) and LOVE the change!) :)
Before....
After... :)
After... :)
Momma's. :)

3 comments:
Allie's kind of changed her look, little older looking, pretty as always, I like it! And I love yours Danielle! I can't wait til Mikaela & I can go to the salon together ;)
Love it!!!
I would like to click the like button. Looks great!
Post a Comment