collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ten Years Ago......

It is amazing to think that TEN whole years have gone by since we said our "I do's".   I am more in love with him than I ever thought possible.  We have been though our share of ups and down, and it has brought us closer.  I am so blessed to get to share every day with my best friend!  It is so much fun to do life together!  Looking forward to another amazing ten (plus ten, plus ten, plus ten.......etc.....) together! :) 
Here are some flashback pictures! 
I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
















love that I get to wake up every morning and he is by my side. I love that we can tell each other anything/everything. I love that he makes me feel safe. I love that he makes me laugh every day.... sometimes until I cry. :) I love that he is a great daddy to our daughter. I love that he wants to do what's best for our family. I love that he is a Christian husband and father who leads our family strongly. I love going on trips together....even if it is just to Walmart. :) I love the way he cooks on the grill... yum-o! I love so many things about him... and I love that even though we've known each other for 18 years (married ten- dated 8) I am still learning new things, and loving stronger than I thought possible. :) Loving looking forward to all that is ahead.... enjoying reminiscing the great memories we've made together! :) 

No comments: